BlackPlayer Exclusive – Premium MP3 Music Player
➢ Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
➢ Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
➢ Gapless playback
➢ Tag editor
➢ 3D Transition effects
➢ 3 Widgets
➢ Lyrics viewing and editing.
➢ Lockscreen control support
➢ Sleep Timer
➢ Interchangeable fonts and themes.
➢ Weekly most played tracks
☆ Folder view
☆ 6 Extra Fonts
☆ 10 Color accents.
☆ 3 Extra Themes
☆ White Widget theme.
☆ Customizable crossfading
☆ Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
☆ Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
☆ Show Bitrate, samplingrate and format in Now Playing page.
☆ Manually search and set Artist images.
☆ Blacklist Folders and Tracks
☆ White widget theme.
☆ Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
☆ Floating window control widget
☆ Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
☆ Widget and Notification customizations.
☆ View Artists as bigger grid.
☆ View Genres as List and as Big list.
☆ Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
☆ Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
☆ 2 Extra text animations
☆ 1 Extra transition effect
☆ Developer love!
☆ More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
– Try out the Free version before you buy. Make sure everything works good and you are satisfied with it
– This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
– You can uninstall the Free version after installing EX version.
– NEW Now Playing background, ‘Gradient UI’, uses color from the Album to create a color fade to black. The darkness can be tuned in settings.
– NEW Now Playing theme, ‘Immersive’! tap on the Album cover to hide/show all of the controls. (Currently missing theme preview).
– NEW Artist page design! Can be disabled in Advanced Settings.
– Added option to show total play-queue duration and remaining time. Found in the top right overflow icon.
– Added ‘Screen Always On’ as option of the customizable buttons in Now Playing page.
– The ‘Click Action’ setting now applies for the Tracks in search page.
– Fixed double and triple headset button for USB-C to 3.5mm adapters.
– You can now change how Albums are created in the Custom Audio library, this setting is found in Advanced Settings.
– Artist titles in Album page should now be default visible.
– Removed extra Chromecast notification.
– Minor design tweak to ‘Play Now’ page.
– Added option to set ‘Play Now’ as library startpage.
– Translation update & minor crash fixes.
❤ No forced to update via Google Play
❤ No expired popup dialog