Neutron is a professional music player with high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which helps to deliver to you the best possible sound quality from the Android device.
Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another ‘pop’ music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music.
Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
Hope you’ll like Neutron and have fun with it!
* 32/64-bit audio processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected, OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Streaming audio with metadata: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
* CIFS/SMB: make music source NAS, PC on LAN/INET.
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E. technology).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Accurate gapless playback.
* Replay Gain.
* HQ Resampling with 3 modes: fast, quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Phase Inversion.
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback.
* Database/Folder modes.
* Playlist management.
* Lyrics (.LRC files).
* CUE Sheet support (including built into metadata).
* Media database grouping by: album, artist, genre.
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
* Unicode tags.
* Real-time multi-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Android widgets and Lock Screen mode.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Night UI mode with colorful audio visualization.
* Album art (supported: PNG, JPG, BMP, incl. metadata from tags).
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Automatic key-lock with colorful audio visualization.
* Highly customizable through Settings.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.
– 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
– 480×800 or 480×480 screen resolution, or higher.
– All features of the application are thoroughly tested and working. Please use forum, or send e-mail to resolve the problem if you still unsure how to get desired behavior from Neutron, try not polluting the application rating (be kind to the developer!) – developer can not reply to the Android Market comments.
– Lower than minimal specification of the hardware does not guarantee that application will operate fast enough!
* Support direct USB DAC access on Android 7+.
– Normalizer not working
– operation with some USB DACs
– AudioTrack’s access to hi-fi/USB DACs (if firmware supports)
– crash on on-device effect CPL access on some firmwares
– Korean/Japaneese font not loaded on some firmwares
– prevent delete/ignore of CUE tracks which can lead to a whole CUE removal
– crackling audio when OpenSL ES is used on some firmwares
– mono MP3s not playing.