Plex organizes all of your video, music, and photo collections, and gives you instant access to them on all of your devices.
With the free Plex Media Server (download for free atwww.plex.tv) software on your home computer and Plex for Android,you can enjoy all of your personal media on your device and easily share it with friends and family.
Plex also makes your media look beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information.
With an optional premium Plex Pass subscription, you can even sync videos, music, and photos to your smartphones and tablets to enjoy while offline.
Parental controls, premium music features, music videos, trailers and extras, and powerful management tools are also part of our premium offering.
Getting up and running is fast and simple, so get started now!
If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass,you do NOT need to purchase again!
We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically.
If this fails, please select”Already Paid?” on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
UNLOCK FULL FUNCTIONALITY:
★ You can remove the playback limitations on the app if you:
* Use a Plex Pass enabled account to sign into the app -OR-
* Make a small, one-time, in-app purchase of just the Android app itself
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, among others.
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads ) to other supported Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads ) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
App crashes displaying lyrics under certain circumstances.
Long play queues don’t extend correctly.
ExoPlayer v2: support for playing videos with no audio stream.
ExoPlayer v2: ensure video size is supported on the decoder.
ExoPlayer v2: ensure software decoded videos are displayed at the correct size.
[Mobile] Changing orientation wouldn’t move offset to selected timed lyrics.
[TV] News: focus is lost from video player when the app goes fullscreen.
[TV] App could crash if there is no background for the preplay item.
[TV] Don’t perform actions when the HUD is invisible in players.
[TV] News: app would crash after last item in play queue completed.
[TV] Letter jumps were wrong if the library had collections.