Powerful Music Player for Android. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
• new Long files category
• widgets now a bit larger when their shadow opacity option is set to zero
• improved stability on low end devices
• support for visualization preset pack 3rd party apks, including control over loaded presets in Settings => Visualization
• reduced number of events causing re-shuffle
• current item selection in lists
• long press on pro << >> buttons seeks as previously
• preliminary hi-res support for OnePlus6 Pie beta (and probably other Snapdragon Pie ROMs) – no DVC supported yet (should be disabled for Hi-Res output)
• menu => Folders now navigates for Folders Hierarchy category if it’s enabled
• skin support fixes. Allowed 2 different seek bars to co-exist in a skin
• Look and Feel => Hide Status Bar option
• bug fixes and small improvements
This is release candidate – no more new features until release are planned – only bug fixes.Requirements: 5.0+ | ROOT