Do you feel difficult using your phone with one hand, do you want to experience the true multitasking on mobile? If the answer is yes then Swiftly Switch is for you.
This handy tool helps you switch between recent apps, favorite apps, access navigation bar, control panel and contacts quickly by one hand from screen’s edge of any android device.
• App switcher: switch between recent, last app, favorite app just by one gesture
• Navigation bar: easily acces home button, back button and notification from edge screen
• Control panel: on/off wifi, bluetooth, rotation, screen brightness, volume, within one gesture
• Shortcut: support wide range of shortcuts (include tasker’s action)
• Direct call/sms: the fastest way to make phone call/sms to your favorite contact
• Unobtrusive: design as pie control pattern, it only appears when you want to
• FREE, no ads, no internet access, no root require
HOW TO USE
Just swipe from the trigger zone (middle | right of screen as default) to instantly show your recent apps list in a pie control patten, keep your finger on screen, then:
• To switch to recent app: move your finger to the app that you want to switch then lift it up.
• To navigation: the Quick Action are placed on the outer zone of the pie, from here you can access home button, back button, pull down notification panel or you can custom to what actions that you want.
• Access favorite shortcut: they are placed in the Favorite Section. There are two way you can access Favorite Section: by the first Quick Action that locate outside of the pie, or by holding one of the recent app for about 1 second.
If you want to help me to localize it in your language, please go to https://www.localize.im/v/xy
Download Swiftly Switch and get better Android experiences today
Customize folder to store screenshots
Disable toast when switching between landscape and portrait mode
Update translation for Czech, Hebrew, Korean, Chinese Simplified, and Chinese Traditional. Thanks for the contributors on localize.im