On-the-go photo editing was never so fun, fast, and cool.
Touch your way to better-looking pictures with automatic fixes and filters.
Get your pictures to pop! And after sharing, you’ll be the the talk of your friends.
Photography features of Photoshop Express:
● Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye and pet eye.
● Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
● Blemish removal: With one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
● Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen, and vibrance.
● One touch filters or Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of your looks.
● Custom Looks: Create and save your own Looks.
● Image Rendering Engine: Improves performance, and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
● Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
● Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw format.
● Share: Easily share to all your favorite social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and more.
● Access Premium Features when you sign in with an Adobe ID:
★ One-touch Filters or Looks: Get an additional 20 filters for fun, fresh looks!
★ Noise Reduction: Minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos and other low light photos.
★ Defog: Reduce fog and haze in photos.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
➢ Photo: JPG, PNG
➢ Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support
• Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on top of your images.
• Resize your image with custom aspect ratios.
• New aspect ratios added.
• Now long press to view difference from the original image.
• Bug fixes and experience enhancements.