Drivemode drastically simplifies the way you use your phone while driving with a “no look” interface that allows you to focus on the road while accessing your favorite features on your Android.
You just need to rely on only broad swipes, taps or your voice to control navigation, change songs, contact friends and respond to messages without looking at the screen because as you get used toit, you’ll notice that you just need to rely on our voice narration, bright colors and large animation using your peripheral vision. Drivemode’s automotive grade interface is so safe that various automakers like Honda are talking to us to build Drive mode car.
It offers variety of unique features. Overlay music player on top of navigation. Voice reply to text messages, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp without leaving your favorite app. Change of destination when you receive a message with a street address. Automatic launch and close using Bluetooth paring. Smart prediction and recommendation. “Do not disturb” that ignores all calls and messages but offers auto-reply texting. A lot more.
Drivemode won the grand prize of the Android Application Award, andwas featured on TechCrunch, CNET, Lifehacker and many others. It is consistently ranked as a top Android app all over the place.
– Major navigation apps (Google, Waze, HERE Maps and more)
– Major music apps (Pandora, Spotify, Google Play Music, Player. fm, Power amp and more)
– Major messaging apps (SMS, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp)
– Major voice search (Google Now’s voice feature) from the App launcher
– Fix for your Miles not syncing properly across devices
– Fixed “”Play Music at Launch”” not playing properly
– Improved loading times when starting up!
– Answering call interface now works on more phone models!
– Several minor bug and layout fixes!